Our client is a manufacturer and trader of food ingredients that serve clients in various industries. They have several offices worldwide and currently they are looking for a suitable candidate for its expansion in Thailand in the position of Sales Manager.
- Identify prospective customers to develop business with and ensure sales and KPI targets are met.
- Accountable for the complete sales cycle including sampling, pricing, collection of payments, market planning and top line growth.
- Monitor market trends and customer preferences to formulate strategies and action plans in order to generate product demand and maximize sales of responsible products.
- Survey and report on the market situation, competition and pricing of competitors’ products.
- Make joint sales visits with other sales professionals occasionally
- Visit and establish productive, professional relationships with target key customers
- Proactively assess, clarify and validate customer needs constantly.
Qualifications and Skills Required:
- Thai nationality
- Bachelor’s Degree or above
- At least 5 years’ sales experience in feed/pet food/food/cosmetic ingredients industries.
- Proven track record in sales.
- Good presentation, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly motivated, self-starter and eager to succeed.
- Good command of spoken and written English, Mandarin is an advantage.
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details via APPLY NOW