Our client is a world class exhibition and convention centre with award winning hospitality and services.
- Develop and execute sales strategies and plans to achieve goals in the assigned sector.
- Work with the team to translate team goals into individual goals, taking into account opportunities presented by accounts under each sales executive.
- Identify promotional opportunities, and liaise with superiors and marketing functions regarding market trends, competition and customer needs.
- Regularly attend business networking events to build and maintain connections while also seeking business opportunities.
- Work as a salesperson to handle some challenging or high-impact accounts.
- Regularly follow up and drive team’s sales figures and provide advice to meet or exceed set targets.
- Support sales executives when they face obstacles, and coordinate with other sales teams to get required support for subordinates to meet targets.
- Lead and manage the team to motivate and provide support for the development of team capability.
- Male or female, Thai nationality, aged 30-40 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales & Marketing, Hotel Management, Business Administration or a related field.
- At least 5 years of experience in sales management in hospitality industry, exhibition management, event management or a related field, with at least 2years of proven leadership and the ability to drive a sales team
- Able to work with Microsoft Excel, Power Point and proficient with Tracking Tools.
- Result oriented.
- Good problem solving, decision making, planning and organizational skills.
- Good motivator with leadership skills.
- Communication and negotiation skills.
- Good English communication skills.
- Goodinterpersonal skills.
- Good creative writing skills in both English and Thai.
Our client offers a benefits package, including provident fund, health & life insurance, annual bonus and generally a 5 day working week (Mon – Fri) (8.00 – 17.30)
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details by click APPLY NOW