Our client offers the right candidate an exciting opportunity to join a large multinational company with an attractive basic salary and opportunity to be part of this growing company.
The Sales Manager will report directly to the Japanese General Manager and will be responsible for the following key areas:
- Ensuring corrective action plans are developed and are adhered to within a timely and efficient manner.
- Ensuring budgeted costs are achieved, and identifying areas of improvement aimed at cost-reduction.
- Developing and managing the Sales team to achieve sales targets as per policy.
- Maximizing the sales and profitability of truck sales business through the satisfaction and retention of customers.
- Developing the necessary sales organization and resources to achieve performance objectives.
- Managing budgets, ensuring the establishment, compliance and reporting of sales budgets are achieved.
- Providing an exemplary level of service to customers and being a key source of sales intelligence to the business is paramount to the success of this role.
- Developing sales strategies for the development of OE and aftermarket products including the identification and interpretation of market trends.
- Maintaining strong relations with customer groups to achieve business objectives.
- Generating market analysis, targets, sales activity plans and short-medium term forecasts.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Sales/Marketing or any similar field.
- Good human relations, a positive attitude, good planning, decision-making, and communication skills and having knowledge of problem solving techniques.
- Good command of both written and spoken English with good computer proficiency.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in commercial sales and business development, preferably from a truck dealer.
- Proven customer service and financial/commercial orientation.
reference code: SM1302605
Please submit your resume stating your present and expected salary and ref. Sales Manager - Jobsdb fax to 038 494 790, email to Apply Now