- Developing customer relationships, driving customer satisfaction and implementing improvement plans.
- Coordinating all customer specific requests (19bis, Form-D, duty refund).
- Preparing and leading general customer visits (agenda, presentation).
- Coordinating with customers regarding asset audits.
- Managing all quotes for current production, service parts, prototypes, design changes and VA/VE activities.
- Maintaining sales prices in the systems.
- Calculating and negotiating credit / debit notes, receiving confirmations from Finance and approvals from customers.
- Collecting and reviewing customers’ annual production forecasts and supporting the budget process.
- Leading local commercial issues for new programs as defined by INPRO (prototype price, tooling, PO).
- Conducting marketing analysis.
- Participating in / leading market analysis, target and sales activity planning and short-medium term forecasting.
- Communicating with internal teams regarding OEMs and related issues in order to minimize the need for escalation of any issues.
- Evaluating subordinates and supporting personnel-related activities, including staff development.
- Preparing various reports.
- Age 35-45 years old, male, Thai nationality.
- Bachelor/Master degree in Business Management, Engineering, Science or any related field.
- Able to anticipate possible risks and potential business.
- Being proactive, able to size up opportunities, persistent, and the ability to refuse to give up when faced with obstacles or rejection.
- High degree of responsibility and accountability, able to work independent and at the same time to work with the team and with other departments.
- Optimistic attitude, able to lead by example, good personality, mature, hands on, self-motivated and a strong initiative.
- Good command of English.
Our client offers a benefits package including a variable bonus, housing allowance, medical insurance, a five day working week and the opportunity to work in a global company.