The successful candidate will report to the Sales Director and will be responsible for the following key functions:
- Maintaining all existing client relationships and acquiring new business opportunities for sales.
- Preparing proposals, presentation materials and product samples to convince customers of the value of the solution.
- Supporting new project development and providing the best solutions in terms of project timing and technical issues, etc.
- Working closely with the Technical team regarding customer approval and controlling internal working processes to meet customer expectations.
- Coordinating with regional teams to support global projects.
- Supporting and developing customers to be able to execute and achieve sales targets.
- Preparing sales reports and sales forecasts as well as providing analysis of sales strategy plans.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Printing Technology, Science or a related field.
- At least 5 years of experience in the printing and packaging business with management skills.
- Strong knowledge of several printing techniques and direct sales experience is preferable.
- Excellent communication skills and the desire to work as part of a multi-tasking team.
- Interpersonal skills, an active business driver with a service mind.
- Good command of both written and spoken English.
Our client offers a basic salary and other allowances including a provident fund, insurance and a bonus, as well as a five day working week.