Our client is an international automotive e-commerce start-up company that supplies aftermarket parts. With over 10 million eurosin investments, they are looking for a candidate to join their management team.
- Be responsible for the development of new customers in Thailand (automotive workshops).
- Conduct frequent workshop visits to maintain customer relationships.
- Manage, guide and supervise sales representatives.
- Conduct workshop sales training on how to approach and maintain relationships with customers.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field.
- At least 5 years of sales experience in the traditional trade market.
- Ability to open new sales markets.
- Good management skills.
We invite qualified candidate to submit their resume stating their present and expected salary viaAPPLY NOW