Our client has been a trader of industrial products and machinery parts for 30 years. To support their growth and expand activities, they are looking for bright, self-motivated and energetic persons to apply for the position of Sales Manager.
- Developing and strategically managing the sales of company products and services.
- Ensuring effective coordination of allsales and support functions to meet customer requirements.
- Working with sales and marketing management to study and develop sales and marketing strategies to support sales processes.
- Conducting long-range studies of changes in account sales and servicing strategies and building initiatives to target opportunities.
- Ensuring effective communication of current and future customer needs to executives.
- Being responsible for the preparation and delivery of accurate and timely forecasts.
- Developing and maintaining written account plans using company defined processes.
- Maintaining knowledge of the company’s products and services to more effectively perform sales activities.
- Assessing near and long-term client opportunities.
- Leveraging relationshipswith clients and suppliersfor business development opportunities.
- Developing and executing product strategies and making sales forecasts.
- Anticipating and analyzing problems and opportunities and recommending solutions to stimulate profitable volume growth.
- Implementing long-term product development and pricing strategies.
- Developing customer relationships, finding new advertising opportunities and tracking sales.
- Establishing and managing product promotion plans, product introductions and training programs.
- Remaining knowledgeable and up-to-date on product roadmaps, industry changes and developments.
- Aged 35-40 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical, Mechanical or Industrial Engineering; Science;or a related field.
- At least 5 years of experience selling industrial products (experience selling filtration productsto food industryis an advantage).
- Knowledge of filtration processes is preferred.
- At least 2 years of experience in sales team management.
- Outgoing and pleasant person with good interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated and energetic with a great attitude towards work.
- Good command of English.
- Have own transportation.