Our client is a leading world class valves provider with over 18 years of operating experience. They are currently looking for a Sales Manager who will be responsible for selling products in projects.
- Be responsible for enhancing and optimizing sales revenues and a variety of products in F&B and Starch industries.
- Determining annual unit and gross-profit plans, implementing marketing strategies and analysing trends and results
- Establishing sales objectives, forecasting and developing annual sales.
- Projecting expected sales volumes and profits for existing and new products.
- Developing field sales action plans and implementing national sales programs.
- Maintaining sales volume and product mix by keeping abreast of supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators and competitors’ activities.
- Establishing and adjusting selling prices by monitoring costs, competition and supply and demand.
- Managing sales operations by scheduling and assigning employees and following-up on work results.
- Maintaining professional and technical knowledge by establishing personal networks and participating in professional bodies.
- Analyzing current market trends as well as future trends.
- Aged above 35 years old.
- Proficiency in MS Office and MS Excel.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related fields.
- At least 7 years of experience in sales and telesales.
- Having a strong achievement record in this field will be an advantage.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Good command of English.
- Energetic and pleasant personality