Our client is a leading NVOCC and airfreight forwarding service provider. The company is now searching for a suitable candidate for the position of Sales Manager.
- Managing all sales operations concerning company services, sea freight and airfreight.
- Finding potential clients and taking action to achieve sales growth with prospective customers in various types of business and industry.
- Achieving sales targets and company objectives.
- Determining customer needs and being able to develop effective sales strategies and plans.
- Negotiating with clients and couriers for the best rates.
- Building strong relationships with clients.
- Maintaining an understanding of the company’s competition, industry trends and market opportunities.
- Handling the preparation of sales planning, quotations and after-sales service.
- Coordinating internally to ensure all customer service issues are effectively managed.
- Male or female, age above 35 years old, with a pleasant personality.
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related fields.
- At least 7 years of experience at a management level within a sales function.
- Must have experience in a freight forwarding service company or a related business and have good industry connections.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, numeracy and sales skills.
- Very good English communication skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Results-driven, hands-on, active, adaptable and able to perform well under pressure.