Our client is an international company and a leading provider of gases, technology and services to Industrial and Healthcare businesses. It is now seeking a motivated, dynamic and well-organized candidate to work in the position of Sales Manager
- Developing sales plans and strategies to achieve sales in the market place; Government and Private hospitals and the healthcare market.
- Building the brand and performing effective CRM.
- Building relationships with new and existing customers.
- Leading the Sales Team to achieve successful bidding and selling to the healthcare sector.
- Identifying new business opportunities, planning and executing business and development strategies.
- Managing, monitoring and controlling service projects to ensure compliance with budget, contract specification, quality and safety considerations while satisfying the needs of the customer.
- Coaching and supervising the Sales Team to work per call plans and achieve sales targets.
- Performing other assignments to support sales growth and improve the bottom line.
- Bachelor’s degree in Science or Engineering. Having an MBA is an advantage.
- 5 - 7 years of experience in the Healthcare business, and at least 3 years as a team manager.
- Sales and Management experience in related industries, Business Development exposure is a must.
- Strong analytical mind and commercial acumen.
- Good command of spoken and written English