Our client is a system integration provider for restaurant chains and the Food & Beverage industry. The company is now looking for a suitably experienced person to join it in the position of Sales Manager.
- Selling system integration to restaurant chains and the Food & Beverage industry.
- Meeting and exceeding agreed sales and gross margin targets consistently.
- Managing, developing and maintaining sales plans and processes within designated area of responsibility within the business unit.
- Preventing and/or managing customer escalations and complaints.
- Identifying key partners in the assigned territory to drive incremental indirect revenue
- Introducing to clients all new applicable products and strategic developments to maximize sales opportunities for the company as appropriate.
- Driving sales so as to achieve overall individual and team sales revenue and profitability targets as set by the company for corporate clients and channel business clients.
- Developing, building and maintaining new and existing clients and business accounts by identifying and creating new service and product offerings.
- Aged 30-40 years old, female or male
- 5 years plus experience in selling system integration, preferably to restaurant chains and the Food & Beverage industry.
- Strong in establishing new customers.
- Management experience of software products sales and marketing promotions.
- Previous sales experience with Point of Sales products will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of restaurant and hotel food & beverage operations and procedures preferred.
- Familiar with Windows operating system, Windows SQL and remote access software.
- Good command of written and spoken English.