Our client is a leading international machine tools provider. Due to their current business expansion, they are now looking for a suitably qualified candidate to join them in the position of Sales Manager.
- Strengthen market position with primary focus on the automotive industry, including OEMs, Tier 1 and Tier 2 suppliers.
- Undertake systematic market analysis and penetrate the Electronics & Electrical (E&E) and General Industries.
- Be part of the execution team in the Laser Technology project roll-out for Thailand, under the South East Asia Initiative Program.
- Build up and intensify the relationship with local system integration partners. Create integrator development programs, including technical days, training and workshops.
- Acquire and report market intelligence concerning customers and competitors utilizing CRM software.
- Plan and execute marketing programs, including exhibitions, roadshows, seminars and overseas delegations.
- Communicate regularly with local and regional offices on market updates and project discussions.
- Report on sales opportunities and contact activities utilizing CRM software.
- Male or female, Thai nationality.
- Bachelor’s degree in a discipline of Engineering or a related field.
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in a machinery sales role.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills. Able to communicate with people at all levels.
- Target-driven, proactive and able to work independently.
- Good command of English (spoken and written) and computer proficient.
- Willing to travel as the job may require.