Our client is a fast growing market leading machine tool manufacturer in the middle market. They have been well established in China for over 30 years, with their parent company in Germany. Due to their ambitions and business expansion, they are looking to expand their business to SEA, where Thailand is their first priority.
- Initiating new markets and acquiring new customers.
- Introducing new products (machine tools) into the Thai market.
- Being the contact point for machine tools and account development.
- Building and managing accounts through customer contact.
- Overseeing opportunities from raw sales leads and developing them to increase sales volume.
- Managing overall sales and marketing strategies, marketing promotions, business development plans and distribution management.
- Implementing and executing the company’s strategies in Thailand.
- Male or female, Thai nationality.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related field.
- Experience in CNC machines, mechanics and electronics field is required.
- Experience in opening new accounts.
- Results driven, with excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Able to communicate with people at all levels.
- Good command of English.
- Able to work independently and willing to travel as the job may require.