Our client is a well-known medical device trader. The Company requires a well-organized, highly motivated, fast-learning person to work in the position of Sales Manager (Medical Device Trading).
- Managing sales activities for modern trade and traditional trade channels.
- Establishing monthly and annual sales objectives that are in alignment with the company's business plan.
- Establishing performance goals for all sales employees and monitoring performance on a continual basis.
- Seeking out and targeting new customers and new sales opportunities.
- Initiating action plans to approach and secure new business for the company.
- Developing and maintaining business relationships with all customers of the company.
- Analysing sales statistics to determine business growth potential.
- Thai nationality, age 30-45 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business Administration or a related field.
- At least 5 years of experience as a Sales Manager in medical device trading or manufacturing.
- Possess strategic thinking ability and a strong personality.
- Deep understanding of trading and retail businesses.
- Very Good command of English.
We invite qualified candidates to submit your resume stating your present and expected salary by click "Apply Now"