The Sales Manager will report directly to the Managing Director and will be responsible for the following key areas:
- Managing the Sales team by coaching, motivating, supervising, and following up to achieve sales and profitability targets.
- Managing key customer and project acquisitions to ensure target achievement.
- Expanding the customer base and business growth opportunities both domestically as well as in new markets such as Laos and Myanmar.
- Developing long-term sales and marketing strategies, promoting new products and application services in accordance with customers’ requirements.
- Ensuring the complete sales process is in accordance with the company’s policies during business transactions - pricing policies, credit control, ordering process, delivery issues, etc.
- Providing guidance to the Technical Services team to support customers during installation and aftersales, and with technical service requirements.
- Initiating customer relationship activities to ensure strong and professional relationships with customer groups.
- Generating market analysis, targets, sales activity plans and short-medium term forecasts.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Sales/Marketing, Engineering or any similar field.
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills; a positive attitude, good planning and decision-making skills.
- Effective communication skills and a good command of written and spoken English.
- 5-10 years’ experience in commercial sales of industrial products. Experience with motor gears and industrial gears or power transmission technology is desirable.
- Extensive business contacts with machine makers and end users in one or more of the following industries: cement, sugar, pulp & paper, mining, rubber, etc. will be advantageous.
Our client offers the right candidate an exciting opportunity to join a large multinational company with an attractive basic salary and the opportunity to be part of this growing company.
Reference Code: SM1302308
Please submit your resume stating your present and expected salary and ref. Sales Manager - Jobsdb fax to 038 494 790, email to "Apply Now”
PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing (Eastern Seaboard) Co., Ltd.
3 Moo 9 Talaythong Tower,11th Floor, Sukhumvit Road,
Tungsukla, Sriracha, Chonburi 20230
Tel. 038-494700 Fax. 038-494790