Our client is a manufacturer and distributor of personal and home care products. Due to their continued growth, they are looking for a suitable candidate to join them in the position of Sales Manager.
- Managing suppliers and product lines to achieve business targets (Sales and Gross Profit).
- Managing outstanding trade, overdue payments, inventory, divisional expenses and minimising the company’s financial risk.
- Achieving sales targets.
- Setting-up business targets and plans.
- Identifying and developing new business with existing and new suppliers.
- Contacting and visiting existing and potential suppliers.
- Assisting subordinates with supplier coordination and correspondence.
- Thai nationality, age between 35-45 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Science or related field.
- At least 10 years’ experience in sales and marketing.
- At least 5 years’ experience in the personal, home care or related industry.
- Possessing initiative and good negotiation skills.
- Very good at relationship building and strong team player.
- Energetic and active with a winning attitude.
- Ability to hit sales targets.
- Good command of English.
- Good computer skills (Microsoft Office).