Our client is one of the world’s leading chemical manufacturing firms.
- Being responsible for management of sales of Specialty Fluids to accounts in personal care category.
- Utilizing both current and potential resources to achieve sales targets given by regional business manager.
- Managing multiple distributors and maintaining balance between customer and company requirements to achieve business objectives.
- Focusing on the end users to support the growth of distributors.
- Working closely with the Marketing/Technical team to identify growth opportunities, market segments and new applications.
- Providing timely and accurate information about the market, related downstream industries, competition and the competition’s activities.
- Establishing possible solutions or action plans to counter potential problems.
- Working with the global/regional key account Managers to implement key account strategies.
- Keeping up-to-date with new developments and new technology and identifying areas of technical training.
- Thai nationality.
- Degree in chemical related field.
- Master’s degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or a related field is preferred.
- At least 5 years of experience in a Sales or Technical role in the chemical business.
- Good English (report to a non-Thai supervisor).
- Business acumen.
- Computer literate.
- Able to occasionally travel to other SEA countries.