Our client is a multinational pharmaceutical group. The company is now seeking a dynamic and ambitious candidate for the position of Sales Manager.
- Overseeing sales activities in both Bangkok and upcountry.
- Leading and coaching the sales team in order to achieve their sales targets.
- Leading the sales of pharmaceuticals to hospitals.
- Visiting key persons and maintaining positive working relationships with hospital staff and customers.
- Achieving sales targets.
- Monitoring competitors’ activities and products.
- Developing strategies for increasing opportunities.
- Planning work, schedules and weekly/monthly timetables.
- Aged 35 - 40 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Science.
- At least 10 years of experience of selling pharmaceuticals in the hospital channel.
- At least 3 years of experience in sales management.
- Very good interpersonal and selling skills.
- Pleasant personality, cooperative, service-minded and able to enjoy interacting with people is a must.
- Self-motivated, energetic and ambitious.
- Good command of written and spoken English.