Our client is a real estatedeveloper in Thailand. The company’s business is focused on residential housing development offering housing units; detached houses, townhouses, condominiums and serviced apartments. They have developments around Ekkamai, Onnut, Bangna and Taopoon. Our client is currently looking for a suitably qualified candidate for the position of Sales Manager.
- Being responsible for overall sales operations and sales management functions of high end property projects, focusing on residential projects.
- Setting up the Sales Team.
- Initiating and developing sales strategies and taking actions to achieve objectives.
- Monitoring the Sales Team and being responsible for the strategic plan.
- Dealing with external property agencies and selecting suitable partners to work on each project.
- Delivering targeted sales volume.
- Improving the sales process, clearly identifying sales goals and ensuring sustainable sales and achievement of sales targets.
- Taking the lead in compiling and executing innovative ideas that focus on ensuring that the sales philosophy matches the company’s target customers.
- Being responsible for budgeting sales, ensuring ethical and group compliance and providing regular and timely sales reporting.
- Supervising sales executives and being responsible for driving sales by motivating the sales force.
- Developing and implementing a comprehensive sales and marketing plan to achieve company goals and objectives.
- Conducting regular analysis of the company’s competition and market potential.
- Female or male, age 30 - 40 years old.
- Bachelor or Master's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Civil Engineering or related field.
- Minimum of 6 years experience in the real estate or property development industry.
- Strong leadership skills and good interpersonal skills.
- Good analytical and negotiation skills with a logical mindset.
- Good English communication skills.
- Outgoing, positive and helpful.
- Able to perform well under pressure.