Our client is a manufacturer and retailer of home furniture with a significant presence in Thailand. Due to their current business expansion, they are now looking for a suitably qualified candidate to join them in the position of Sales Manager (Retail).
- Develop and control sales processes and create action plans in line with retail sales strategy to achieve set goals.
- Monitor and supervise the day-to-day sales operations of subordinates.
- Supervise and maintain standards of performance within the department.
- Analyze sales operations and data to present plans to improve performance, increase sales and find sustainable solutions.
- Monitor and report problems and obstacles arising within the Sales Department.
- Provide solutions to problems systematically.
- Support executive decisions on the operations of the retail chain.
- Prepare data and report analysis.
- Manage, monitor, supervise, advise and take responsibility for the performance of the retail business to meet the strategic plan.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by the supervisor
- Male / female age 30-45.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration / Marketing / Sales or related fields.
- At least 10 years sales experience.
- At least 3 years team management experience.
- Good personality.
- Experience in assembly and home furniture (retail or trading).