Our client is a specialist manufacturer of precision tooling, mainly within Printing, Packaging Label industries with a global presence.
Competitive Salary plus Benefits
The successful candidate will report to the Expat General Manager and will be responsible for the following key functions;
- Provide commercial and technical support to our customer base across Malaysia both at the customer’s premises and remotely. Territories include Bangkok, Eastern Seaboard
- Advising on specific applications, offering commercially sound solutions to both existing and new customers.
- Maintaining current accounts whilst proactively seeking and calling on new accounts.
- Working closely with our team of internal Customer Support Representatives to accurately convey, sometimes complex technical requirements, to ensure our customer base is receiving first class service and product.
- Liaising with our local Technical Support Team and with our global support group of Engineers and Materials Specialists.
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Thai Citizen preferred but applications are invited from any nationality provided their level of spoken and written Thai is adequate.
- Good written and spoken English, with the ability to communicate at all levels both within the organization and directly with customers in MNC's
- Must possess a logical, hands on approach, be a “self-starter” and have a drive to succeed.
- Good computer skills and literacy with the capacity to access a complex database to accurately extract and update information required to quote, prepare reports and assist with order processing when required.
- Must be flexible and have the ability to deal with a variety of tasks and variables.
- Excellent communication skills and the desire to work as part of a multi-tasking team.
- Candidates already employed within an allied industry, specifically Label & Packaging Converting will have a distinct advantage
- This is an excellent opportunity to join an industry leader in an interesting and varied role with great future potential. The applicant must be eligible for overseas travel both within and outside of Asia to attend training and overseas exhibitions, particularly in the USA and Europe.
Reference Code: SM1340208
Please submit your resume via the LinkedIn application button stating your present and expected salary and ref. Sale Manager- Jobsdb fax to 038 494 790 or directly to"Apply Now”
PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing (Eastern Seaboard) Co., Ltd.
3 Moo 9 Talaythong Tower,11th Floor, Sukhumvit Road,
Tungsukla, Sriracha, Chonburi 20230
Tel. 038-494700 Fax. 038-494790