Our client is a leader in training consultancy and the provision of training services. The company now requires a well-organized, motivated person with proven leadership skills for the position of Sales Manager.
- Creating training courses, supporting corporate clients with the provision of training services and consultancy.
- Implementing training programs in order to develop sales performance and business growth.
- Maintaining product knowledge.
- Developing strategies for increasing opportunities with customers.
- Building and maintaining positive working relationships with customers.
- Keeping detailed records of all contacts, which may involve database management.
- Planning work, schedules and weekly and monthly timetables.
- Monitoring competitor activities and their products.
- Gathering and analysing training feedback.
- Managing and coaching the Sales Team.
- Coordinating with the Training Team to develop the best training courses.
- Male or female, age between 30 - 40 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field.
- At least 10 years experience in sales.
- At least 5 years experience of sales management within a training environment (education center, service center or such like).
- Experience of selling to corporations would be an advantage.
- Very good interpersonal and selling skills.
- Pleasant personality and must enjoy people interaction.
- Good command of English.
- Must have own car.