Our client is a leading producer of zinc metal and zinc alloys. To cope with its business expansion, the company urgently requires a highly motivated and well-organized person for the position of Sales Manager.
- Planning sales strategies to selling products to existing and potential clients in various channels.
- Preparing action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
- Preparing presentations and proposals for clients.
- Identifying and resolving client concerns.
- Preparing a variety of status reports, including activity, closings and follow-up reports, and adhering to company goals.
- Developing and implementing special sales activities in order to increase sales volume.
- Managing the sales team to achieve sales targets and KPI.
- Managing sales target, sales promotions and budget control.
- Male or female, aged between 30-40 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree of Engineering or in marketing major.
- At least 5 years of experience in selling steel/ nonferrous metals.
- Able to drive and have own car.
- Having a strong will to achieve targets
- Able to make and maintain good relationships.
- Good command of the English language.