The successful candidate will report directly to the Sales & Marketing Manager and will be responsible for the following key functions:
- Increasing territory sales and market share in the assigned area.
- Developing and enhancing good working relationships with potential customers in order to grow the business in Thailand.
- Educating customers on technical products.
- Analysing and providing timely and accurate market information to the Sales & Marketing Manager, including that relating to pricing situations and the status of competitive activities and products relative to the success of marking strategies and programs for the territory.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field.
- Excellent sales skills.
- Background in, or knowledge of the maritime business or maritime related businesses is desired.
- Good communication in English is required, both verbal and written.
- Good computer literacy.
- Good presentation and communication skills.
- A structured and analytical mindset.
- Able to work independently with a strong personality.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Have own car with license.
Our client offers a benefits package including mileage claims, a guaranteed bonus, medical insurance, provident fund, and a five day working week.