Our client is in the palm oil industry that was established in 1979 to engage in palm crushing mill operations. They maintain a generous supply of fresh fruit bunch by operating its own palm plantations covering an area of over 20,000 rai as well as by purchasing fresh fruit bunch from large and small scale farmers. These raw materials are then processed using the most technologically advanced machineries from Belgium in order to ensure best quality products and compliance with international standards. They are now looking for a suitably qualified candidate to support its business in the position of Sales Supervisor.
- Responsible for Bangkok and Metropolis areas.
- Maintaining good relationships with existing customers.
- Hunting for new customers.
- Introducing and selling the company’s products.
- Reporting to the Assistant Sales Manager.
- Male / female, aged 28-35 years old
- At least 4 years of experience in sales with 2 years plus experience at the supervisor level
- Bachelor’s Degree in related fields
- Have your own car and driving license
- Work experience in energy/oil & gas industry is a plus