- The Sales Supervisor will be responsible for the following key areas:
- Ensuring that pre-set targets/budgets for areas allocated are achieved
- Promoting and producing leads for residence.
- Preparing sales call reports and various other weekly/monthly reports, and attending weekly sales meetings.
- Conduct Sales Blitz on a weekly basis and preparing summary reports for the blitz.
- Ensuring that the sales areas allocated are thoroughly covered and updated.
- Establishing and maintaining files on major accounts established and maintaining the filing system.
- Ensuring that all external relations are conducted in a professional manner to enhance the image of residence.
- Attending major functions i.e. Trade Shows, HR Club Meetings etc. to improve sales and build a rapport.
- Meeting up with in-house tenants and guests and ensure post meeting evaluations are conducted.
- Maintain cordial and effective working relationships with own and all other departments.
- Assisting in the facilitation of payments of outstanding accounts from clients so as to ensure the relationship with the client is maintained.
- Performing various related duties and special projects as assigned as and when necessary, as instructed by the Director of Sales.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Sales/Marketing, Administration or any similar field.
- 2-3 years’ experience in commercial sales & marketing.
- Extensive business contacts within residence, apartment services or any hospitality business.
- The candidate should have Japanese language skills at least JLPT level 5 (N5) or above.
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills; a positive attitude, good planning and decision-making skills.
- Effective communication skills and a good command of written and spoken English.
- Our client offers the right candidate an exciting opportunity to join a large multinational company with an attractive basic salary and the opportunity to be part of this growing company.
Reference Code: SE1012901