Our client is a well-known restaurant chain in Thailand. The company requires a well-organized, highly motivated and fast-learning person to work in the position of SAP Manager.
- Analysing and resolving issues related to support and project development, following procedures and controls.
- Providing business assessments, gap and fit analysis, solution designs, enhancement and integration support, maintenance support and training.
- Working with the team on system enhancement and new implementations, including program specification, testing, system security and authorization.
- Coordinating with members from other functional teams, technical development teams and users to resolve issues and implement new development.
- Coordinating the activities within/among modules or applications.
- Preparing Standard Operating Procedures and documentation for the team.
- Performing other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Thai nationality only, age 30-45 years old.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Computer Science, Economics, Engineering, Finance or a related field.
- Minimum 5 years of IT/ERP and SAP experience.
- Good understanding of business processes as well as information systems.
- Good analytical, project planning & control and communication skills.
- Positive thinking and can work effectively under pressure.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.