Salary: 70,000 – 80,000 Baht/month
Our client is a leading manufacturer of industrial machines from Europe. The company is now looking for a suitably qualified candidate to join its team in the position of Schedule Planner - Engineering.
- Scheduling Field Service Engineers through streamlined planning processes.
- Scheduling Field Service Engineers according to priority while maintaining a high quality of service and cost efficiency.
- Communicating with customers regarding service schedule confirmation and service status in a timely manner, with empathy and compassion.
- Working closely with In-House Engineers regarding schedules and any issues that may occur.
- Being responsible for the tracking, scheduling and calibration of service tools.
- Ensure Field Engineers start the mission with needed materials, documents and service tools.
- Providing quick response to scheduling delays of critical machines to Service Operations Manager.
- Identifying missing skills in the team to sustain operations according to the business plan.
- Ensuring that the Field Engineers complete the mission within the timeline and fulfil the requirements.
- Providing weekly update reports.
- Completing other administrative projects or tasks as assigned by the Service Operations Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or a relevant field.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant work experience.
- Excellent communication, collaboration and negotiation skills.
- Ability to prioritize, plan and work under pressure.
- Assertive with good problem solving skills.
- Service minded.
- Good command of English.
Our client will provide the successful candidate with a good remuneration package and an excellent career path. PRTR invites all qualified candidates to send their updated resume, recent photograph and current & expected salaries to APPLY NOW