- Planning for expanding the business and identifying new customers in coordination with the team.
- Planning to increase customer satisfaction.
- Building up team work and delegating jobs within sales functions to improve productivity and efficiency.
- Contacting and visiting both existing and new customers.
- Collecting all SOP from team members and filing for further review.
- Collecting all RFQ packages for customers and saving as soft files in a shared drive for further review.
- Collecting all customer complaint reports for further review and continuous improvement purposes.
- Preparing and collect of monthly sales reports from team members.
- Being a Consultant and support subordinates with any assistance as required
- Verifying the completeness and accuracy of rate offerings and conditions, including RFQs and SOPs from team members before submitting to customers.
- Male or female, at least 32 years old.
- Thai nationality only.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Economics, International Business, Logistics or a related fields.
- At least 7 years’ experience from a sea sales business (Preferably from an industrial or freight forwarder environment).
- Good command of English, both of written and spoken.
- Good communication skills.
- Able to operate a PC and Microsoft Office.
- Experience with managing and developing a Sales team.
- Have own car.
Our client offers a basic salary, health/group insurance, a scholarship, variable bonus, car allowance and a five day working week, etc.