The SEA Sales Manager will report to the SEA Sales Director and will be responsible for multiple finance activities including the following:
- Taking responsibility for the South East Asia sales are in terms of turnover, the market and the sales strategies.
- Being responsible for profitable order results.
- Acquiring new customers and conducting market analysis.
- Preparing quotations after conducting technical and commercial checks of associated figures.
- Defining and clarifying customer requirements.
- Communicating with production regarding order clarification.
- Travelling within the region.
- Bachelor/Master degree in Printing Technology, Science, Design or a related field.
- Work experience in packaging and the printing business. At least 5 years at management level.
- Knowledge of several printing technique.
- Experience from a multinational company will be an advantage.
- Good communication, presentation, organisation and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in speaking and writing English.
Our client offers a basic salary, provident fund, group insurance, an annual bonus and a five day working week.