Our client is one of the largest International law firms. They have more than 10 offices worldwide. They are now looking for an energetic person to join their team as Visual
- Providing full secretarial support to partners and assistants, through audio and copy typing, photocopying and transferring documents to PDF format.
- Supporting in any other administration as required for the department, such as maintenance of department central filings, verifying of suppliers' invoices, enquiries, as and whenever required.
- Preparing corporate documents and mail administration for the department (manage mail enquiries, ensure mail sorting & distribution is being carried out daily & efficiently)
- Organizing all filing, library documentation and brochures.
- Providing centralized requisition of stationeries, pantry supplies, IT equipment, corporate gifts, office equipment maintenance, facilities maintenance, etc.
- Aged 23 - 26 years old.
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in any field.
- Minimum of 0-2 years’ experience as a Secretary, Admin or Corporate Secretary.
- Very good command of English (reading, listening and writing skills).
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong analytical skill.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office especially Excel and PowerPoint.