Our client is one of the world’s leading law firms and specialises in Intellectual Property. They are now looking for a suitably qualified candidate to join them in the position of Secretary.
- Handling non–complex mail correspondence, reports, incoming calls, presentations and other supporting documents for lawyers and management.
- Being responsible for filling documents and establishing client or matter codes for the team.
- Updating workflow records, including reminders and deadlines for the team.
- Processing time sheets of lawyers, payment vouchers and other records in a timely manner.
- Performing other essential administrative and secretarial tasks as assigned.
- Female only, aged between 25 - 30 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field, an English major will be an advantage.
- At least 3 years’ experience as a secretary or personal assistant.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Good interpersonal skills and strong service mind.