The Secretary will report to the Thai Managing Director and will be responsible for the following key functions:
- Supporting company events, scheduling meetings and arranging appointment schedules, accommodation and travel details.
- Organizing, maintaining and updating filing systems to ensure live data retention and easy reference.
- Scheduling appointments and coordinating with all concerned parties in order to arrange meetings.
- Assisting with various tasks including making telephone calls, typing, sending faxes and email correspondence.
- Corresponding in English, coordinating with customers and suppliers, liaising with internal departments and managing all incoming and outgoing distribution.
- Carrying out various other duties as requested including personal issues and other related jobs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any Business Administration related field.
- At least 3 years’ experience working in a secretarial role, preferably for an international company, reporting to a foreign national.
- Experience working within a multinational manufacturing environmentor construction business is highly desirable.
- Able to speak German will be advantage.
- The successful candidate will be fluent in the English language, proficient in the use of MS Office and be service minded and mature, with a pleasant personality and excellent organizational skills.
- Strong communication, organizational, interpersonal and good management skills.
Our client provides an excellent benefits package including a fixed bonus, medical and life insurance, a provident fund, a five day working week and promotional prospects along with the opportunity to be part of this growing company.