Our client was established in 1985 and has since become one of the largest logistics service providers in Thailand. The company has a wide range of services that cover land logistics, marine logistics, marine & offshore services, marine dockyards, trading, chemical tank terminals, warehousing and auto transportation services. The company is hiring more than 2,800 employees and is now seeking a suitable candidate for the position of“Secretary to CFO”.
- Providing secretarial assistance to the CFO (SVP – Accounting)
- Managing overall executive office management and secretarial functions of all affiliated companies, including land logistics businesses, marine businesses, chemical trading and property projects.
- Being responsible for all meeting agendas.
- Communicating the company’s news and writing company reports for the SET.
- Organizing and preparing agendas, including taking minutes of board meetings.
- Handling correspondence before and after meetings, collating information and writing reports.
- Ensuring that decisions that have been made are communicated to the relevant company stakeholders.
- Providing support to committees and working parties, such as the Board of Directors, etc.
- Preparing presentations or reports as assigned.
- Assisting the CFO in overseeing and coordinating with each business unit on financial accounting reports, HR administration, HSE, corporate affairs and other ad-hoc assignments.
- Female, Thai nationality, aged 28 - 35 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Journalism, Mass Communication or a related field.
- At least 5 years of direct working experience in executive secretarial functions.
- Experienced in an organization that has many affiliated companies or experienced in a well-known listed company.
- Experience in SAP / ERP is beneficial.
- Good command of English.
- Computer proficient.
- Proficient in writing business financial and commercial reports.
- Must have excellent presentation skills.
- A mature, reliable, versatile, well-organized and fast learning person who is active and has very good interpersonal skills.
- Strong management ability and able to perform well under pressure.