Our client is a fast growing manufacturer and distributor of construction material in Thailand. They are now looking for a suitably qualified candidate to join them in the position of Secretary to Deputy MD.
- Taking meeting minutes.
- Preparing a variety of documents, presentations and reports.
- Dealing with confidential information and matters.
- Providing general administrative support to the company secretary and Deputy MD, including inputting data, preparing letters and organising files.
- Handling and maintaining appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings.
- Assisting with various tasks, including making telephone calls and sending email correspondence.
- Screening incoming phone calls, enquiries and requests.
- Arranging travel and accommodation for local and international business trips.
- Carrying out various other duties and any other ad-hoc duties, as assigned.
- Working Monday – Friday, 8.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.
- Thai nationality only, female with a Bachelor’s degree.
- At least 3 years’ experience working as a secretary, personal assistant, project coordinator, sales coordinator or in a related filed.
- Excellent skills in both written and spoken English.
- Excellent computer literacy, especially in Word and PowerPoint presentation programs.