Our client is an oil and gas provider. The company now requires a well-organised and motivated person with proven leadership skills for the position of Secretary to Managing Director.
- Being responsible for all secretarial and administration functions.
- Conducting meetings and taking minutes in English.
- Responding to emails and all job related correspondence.
- Managing e-mail correspondence, telephone calls, providing information and taking action as appropriate.
- Booking and checking visas and work permits.
- Supporting facilities management.
- Arranging travel and accommodation for all executives.
- Organising meetings and appointments as requested.
- Preparing documents, reports and presentations for meetings as well as organising meeting venues and any required equipment.
- Maintaining the management’s daily appointments and travel calendar as required.
- Handling any other ad-hoc duties as assigned by the Managing Director (Indian national).
- Providing confidential secretarial and administrative support to the Managing Director.
- Coordinating with other departments.
- Female, age 28 - 33 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in any field.
- At least 5 years’ experience as a secretary or personal assistant (PA) to executive management.
- Prior experience in a MNC.
- Proactive, flexible and good personality.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Good computer skills.
We invite qualified candidates to submit your resume stating your present and expected salary by click "Apply Now"
P.R. Recruitment and Business Management Co., Ltd.
2034/82 Ital - Thai Tower, 18th Floor, New Petchburi Road,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320
Tel. 02-7160000 Fax. 02-7160056