Our client is a global leader in the highly complex world of engineering. They are now looking for a Secretary to the CEO.
- Providing effective business administration and personal support to the MD.
- Performing administrative and secretarial tasks.
- Making appointments and taking care of all communication and mailing services.
- Coordinating matters with related parties (both internal and external) and taking minutes in meetings.
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and team management across Asia.
- Formatting and preparing presentations.
- Supporting and leading key projects as appropriate.
- Female, at least 32 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field.
- Proven track record of secretarial work for senior management.
- Experience working in a multi-national company.
- Fluent in English with a full range of secretarial skills.
- Presentable appearance with good interpersonal skills.
- Dynamic individual with a hands-on approach and able to work well under pressure.