Our client is a leader in innovative packaging. They have major facilities in the U.S.A., the UK, Australia, Japan and Thailand. They specialize in shrink packaging, flexible packaging and application machinery.
- Prepare presentations for meetings, prepare meeting rooms and facilities, take notes in internal meetings, summarize the main points from presentation, and meeting notes for executive review.
- Help follow up the progress of all assignments.
- Welcome guests and visitors.
- Answer, make and screen telephone calls.
- Coordinate within departments and company.
- Perform routine administrative functions.
- Work on special projects as required.
- Organize and maintain a good filing system.
- Plan, organize, and prioritize own workload so that all tasks are completed accurately and on time.
- Handle meeting schedules and appointments.
- Handle incoming and outgoing documents for supervisor’s consideration.
- Follow up on and reimburse expenses.
- Handle internal and external correspondence as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any related field.
- At least 2 years of experience as secretary or personal assistance.
- Good English communication skills.
- Excellent English and good Japanese communication skills (N4 above in Japanese language)
- Good Computer skills: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Able to work independently.
- Good relationship, positive thinking and height flexible in all tasks.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.