Our client is a household machine manufacturer from Germany with many world certifications acquired. Now our client is seeking a well-organised and highly motivated candidate for the position of Sell-Out Supervisor.
- Responsible for directing, managing and motivating the sales team members to achieve monthly company sell-out targets
- Conduct monthly PC meeting and set monthly sell-out target and incentive as approved by Manager.
- Plan manpower resources to support in store activities, road shows and exhibitions.
- Manage and evaluate promoter efficiency with the sales representative of each account that includes utilizing POS and display at all outlets by co-working with trade marketing.
- Update PC performance report and PC grading report in coordination with concerned parties to meet company plan and support the sales team.
- Thai male or female, aged between 30-40 years old.
- Bachelor's degree in any field.
- At least 2 years of experience in sales (prefer retail).
- Having a good acknowledge of MS Office.