Our client is a fast growing IT consulting firm specializing in Customer Relationship Management (CRM) on cloud computing technology. Its services cover Asia including Thailand involving the areas of sales, marketing, service center and logistics. They are now looking for energetic candidates to join their dynamic consulting team that helps its clients to create high-performance businesses.
- Handling day-to-day accounting that includes monthly/quarterly/yearly closing and group reporting as per group policies.
- Monitoring and supervising accounting transactions including AP and AR.
- Preparing monthly reports on business performance.
- Performing and reviewing bank reconciliation.
- Preparing tax computations and submissions according to the statutory tax requirements vis-à-vis corporate tax, personal income tax, VAT and customs duties.
- Preparing and reviewing detailed budgets and estimates with the Country Manager for approval.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
- Aged 30 – 40 years old.
- CPD license holder.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in handling overall accounting or in auditing at a BIG 4 auditing firm.
- Willing to undertake a range of roles as required in a small office environment.
- Strong leadership, problem solving, communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Strong written and spoken English skills.
- Flexible with time and able to maintain strict reporting deadlines.
- Able to work well under pressure.
- Good PC skills (advanced Excel, Access, Word and computerised accounting programs).
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details by click "APPLY NOW"