Our client is global leader in Protection Solutions. Our client designs, develops and manufactures a wide range of protection solutions that meet the ever-changing needs and demands of markets and industries. They are looking for candidates for the position of Senior Accountant.
- Reviewing and processing all vouchers for payments.
- Preparing all accounts payable checks.
- Providing and maintaining all accounting report files.
- Reconciling all related accounts, handling discrepancies in an appropriate manner.
- Managing accounting records.
- Reviewing all value added tax invoices to ensure the input amounts are accurate and comply with the Revenue Department’s requirements.
- Ensuring accounts payable data is filed correctly and accurately in the department database.
- Reconciling the general ledger and subsidiary accounts to ensure all statements and reports are accurate.
- Updating and controlling records regarding the company’s fixed assets.
- Analyzing accounts as required and assisting in monthly closing.
- Supervising subordinates to perform their assigned jobs efficiently, and on a timely basis, through on the job training, coaching and such like.
- Ensuring compliance with all internal and external quality, safety, health and environmental instruction, rules and regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related fields.
- Minimum of 4-7 years experience in A/P, A/R, G/L, Inventory, Costing or related areas.
- At least 2 years experience at a supervisor level
- Knowledge of Thai Taxes, International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and Thai Financial Reporting Standards (TFRS).
- A knowledge of Customs Free-zone Privilege and BOI requirements (preferable, not required).
- Good analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Strong business acumen with an eye for detail.
- Knowledge of GMP, ISO 9001, ISO 13485 and ISO 1400.
- Computer literate.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel is an advantage.
- Good command of English.