Our client is a large financial services provider in Thailand. They currently have a total of 50 offices and expanding to 100 offices within 2017. To support their overall business plan, the company is looking for high calibre professionals to effectively run internal processes. Among their open positions is the role of Senior Accountant and Coordinator.
- Handling an overseas subsidiary and reporting to the Group Deputy CFO with responsibilities for all accounting and finance issues in this entity, related to overseas service providers, such as external bookkeepers and tax advisors.
- Managing all work related to the external auditor.
- Maintaining and organizing files (electronically and hard copy).
- Projecting work on accounting internalization.
- Maintaining and following up intercompany and related party transactions.
- Corresponding with other parties as required (banks, government authorities, corporate secretaries, etc.)
- Recording accounting transactions, maintaining a general ledger, creating month / quarter / year-end trial balances and transaction schedules.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Accounting.
- CPA, ACCA or similar certification is an advantage.
- At least 3 years of accounting experience.
- Analytical thinking skills.
- Proactivity in solution finding and correspondence with all parties.
- Open-minded, creative and eager to learn.
- Able to work under pressure with very specific deadlines and in a fast-paced environment.
- Very good in written and spoken English for communication with overseas parties.
- Willingness to travel from time to time as required.