Our client is a leading multinational company involved in chemicals manufacturing. They are presently looking for a highly competent candidate to fill the position of Senior Accountant to support their growing business.
- Assisting the Accounting Manager in checking, correcting and ensuring that all transactions are recorded correctly.
- Dealing with the regional office concerning GL, AR and AP to ensure accurate data records.
- Assisting the Accounting Manager for period end closing.
- Checking and posting payments, cash receipts, invoices, inventory details and journal vouchers.
- Handing AP payments and AR collection control.
- Dealing with treasury related to exposure report and cash flow management.
- Coordinating with auditors, tax advisor and the Revenue Department.
- Ensuring tax compliance.
- Updating records in SAP.
- Aged 35-40 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting.
- Experienced in using SAP is a requirement.
- 10 years plus of experience involving GL, AP, AR and tax.
- Experience in a multinational company.
- Very good communication skills.
- Able to work well independently.
- Good command of English.
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details by click "APPLY NOW"