- Managing daily finance tasks including: GL, AP, AR, RV, PV, fixed assets, cash flow projection and tax filing.
- Ensuring on time monthly and yearly closing.
- Managing daily corporate cash and banking activities including bank reconciliation.
- Reconciling 100% of all balance sheet accounts before closing.
- Preparing management reports for controller review.
- Communicating with overseas offices in English.
- Dealing with an auditor & the Revenue Department.
- Male or female, aged 30 – 40 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Accounting.
- At least 5 years working experience with a multinational company that includes closing books in English.
- Good knowledge of accounting standards and taxation.
- Able to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Experience with Big Four companies is preferable.
- Experience using Hyperion or any international ERP system.
- Mature personality with good analytical and communication skills.