Our client is a well-known and publicly listed food manufacturer and trader. The company requires a well-organized, highly motivated and fast-learning person to work in the position of Senior Accounting Manager.
- Compiling and analyzing financial information to prepare financial statements and reports, including monthly and annual accounts.
- Preparing trial balance and profit & loss statements.
- Conducting profitability analysis, financial results analysis, budget analysis and cash flow analysis.
- Preparing monthly cost analysis reports and pointing out any significant variances and causes with suggested solutions.
- Ensuring tax compliance and maintenance of strong internal processes and controls.
- Performing accounts receivable and accounts payable functions.
- Conducting internal and external auditing.
- Focusing on operations accounting.
- Male/female, aged between 30 - 45 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related fields.
- At least 6 years of experience in accounting.
- Having experience in the manufacturing field is a must.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills are preferred.
- Good command of English.