Our client is a well-known and publicly listed food manufacturer and trader. The Company requires a well-organized, highly motivated, fast-learning person to work in the position of Senior Accounting Manager.
- Compiling and analysing financial information to prepare financial statements and reports, including monthly and annual accounts.
- Preparing trial balance sheets and profit & loss statements.
- Conducting analyses of profitability, financial results, budgets and cash flow.
- Preparing monthly cost analysis reports and pointing out any significant variances and causes with suggested solutions.
- Ensuring tax compliance and maintenance of strong internal processes and controls.
- Performing accounts receivable and accounts payable functions.
- Conducting internal and external auditing.
- Focusing on operational accounting.
- Male or female, aged 35-45 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or a related field.
- At least 8 years’ experience in Accounting in the manufacturing field is required.
- At least 4 years’ experience as an Accounting Manager is required.
- Experience in costing in manufacturing is a must.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills are preferred.
- Good command of English.