- Being responsible for all areas of accounting & finance.
- Monitoring group accounting departments and overseeing financial statements within these departments, including all transactions and processing systems.
- Managing processes for financial forecasting, budgets and consolidation and reporting to the company.
- Ensuring accounting activities comply with relevant legal, professional and ethical standards.
- Calculating VAT, WHT and any other relevant taxes, and managing their lodgement within statutory deadlines.
- Liaising with external auditors in order to complete yearly audits.
- Preparing timely and accurate monthly management accounts and reports for operational management and the company group.
- Handling month-end balance sheet reconciliations and controlling accounts.
- Reviewing, developing and maintaining product costing, processes and control.
- Analysing the company’s budgets and checking financial statements for each business unit.
- Overseeing the management and coordination of all fiscal reporting activities for the organization including: organizational revenue/expenses and balance sheet reports, reports to funding agencies, development and monitoring of organizational and contract/grant budgets.
- Monitoring banking activities of the organization, ensuring adequate cash flow to meet the organization's needs.
- Overseeing accounts payable and accounts receivable and ensuring a disaster recovery plan is in place.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Accounting and/or Finance.
- Male or female, aged 40 years old or above.
- At least 15 years of finance & accounting experience. CPA certification is an advantage.
- Experience working in restaurant and hotel industries.
- Good understanding of VAT, Withholding Tax, costing, etc.
- Ability to lead a team with strong leadership and management skills and must possess excellent investigation, analysis and problem solving skills.
- Good communicator in both Thai and English.
- Strong attention to detail and a high degree of integrity.
- Be commercially aware, accurate, on-time, proactive and a fast learner.
- Able to perform well under pressure.
Our client offers a salary package with benefits such as bonus, insurance and holiday. Working hours are from 9:00 – 18:00 Monday to Friday.
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details by click APPLY NOW
P.R. Recruitment and Business Management Co., Ltd.
2034/82 Ital - Thai Tower, 18th Floor, New Petchburi Road,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320
Tel. 02-7160000 Fax. 02-7160056