Our client is a Top 30 worldwide automotive supplier. They are now looking for a suitably qualified candidate to join them in the position Senior Accounting Officer.
- Managing and overseeing the daily operation of the accounting department, including preparing journal entries and reviewing accounting classifications, and month end, half year and year end closing.
- Monitoring and analyzing accounting data and producing financial reports.
- Verifying documentation and data.
- Producing management reports and reporting to head office in Germany.
- Male / Female, age 26 - 35 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting.
- Proven knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations.
- At least 2 years experience in accounting.
- Knowledge of Thai tax rules.
- Knowledge of Thai Accounting GAAP.
- Experience working for multinational company.
- Proficient in written and spoken English.
- Computer skills, including Microsoft (SAP or Oracle would be an advantage).
- Ability to work under pressure and service minded with an attention to detail.