Our client is an international organization, specializing in audit, accounting, tax and advisory services. They are fully able to provide large corporate multinational firms with seamless tailored solutions while also serving smaller companies and owner-managed businesses plus high-net worth individuals. They are currently seeking to recruit an enthusiastic and talented individual for the position of Senior Audit Manager who can help drive their business forward whilst delivering a high-quality and client-focused service.
- Managing client portfolio and delivering high quality audit services, including preparing and reviewing audit work.
- Issuing audit reports in accordance with professional standards and firm policies
- Performing other special audit assignments on a case by case basis
- Designing audit approaches to complicated, specialized or new situations
- Monitoring and improving the working procedures
- Managing engagement problems and client issues
- Retaining existing clients and securing new clients for the firm
- Supervising and training the team
- Managing staff and assessing staff for annual performance reviews
- Male/ female, aged 30 - 40 years old
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Accounting
- At least 9 years audit working experience that includes financial reporting.
- CPA qualification required
- Positive attitude and self-motivated
- Strong interpersonal, leadership and presentation skills
- Ability to work in high performance teams and under pressure whilst meeting deadlines