Our client is an international, integrated and independent organization, specializing in audit, accounting, tax and advisory services. They are fully able to provide large corporate multinational firms with seamless tailored solutions while also serving smaller companies and owner-managed businesses plus high-net worth individuals. They are currently seeking to recruit an enthusiastic and talented individual for the position of Senior Audit Manager who can help drive their business forward whilst delivering a high-quality and client-focused service.
- Manage a portfolio of clients and deliver high quality audit services, including preparing and reviewing audit work.
- Achieve team and individual project targets and objectives.
- Manage financial performance, including preparing budgets, invoicing and collection.
- Maintain a high technical and professional standard.
- Participate in the preparation of audit and special project proposals and contribute to successful completion of these projects.
- Identify ways to develop further business opportunities and deliver added value.
- Monitor and control audit staff ensuring high quality and efficiency.
- Carry out activities e.g. technical research, training development and delivery.
- Undertake wider office responsibilities when required.
- Thai nationality
- CPA qualification required.
- Proven auditing capability with a minimum of 6 years relevant working experience. Audit experience such as related to SET listed companies, internal audit or due diligence is an advantage
- Have a strong understanding of audit methodology.
- Strong knowledge of best practice reporting and familiarity with both Thai and International Financial Reporting Standards.
- High technical ability and excellent interpersonal and leadership qualities.
- Good command of the English language, both written and spoken.
Our client offers an exciting challenge to the right candidate, with a strong remuneration package and the ability to grow quickly within the audit function. We invite qualified Thai nationals to submit their resume stating their present and expected salary to the following email address "Apply Now"